Summit Dinner in ice Q
THE HOME OF SPLENDID GOURMET ART
Where the mountains meet the scenery and in the evening the sun disappears in the horizon to make way for a sea of stars.
This is the place where luxurious moments come about. With select gourmet creations from our head chef Patrick Schnedl, fine wines from renowned winegrowers and an incomparable ambience. Be inspired by sophisticated gourmet menus and first-class music ensembles. At the Summit Dinner at 3,048 metres altitude in Sölden, Tyrol.
Unforgettable moments of pleasure
Fine Dining at 3,048 metres
- Every Wednesday from 03.01.-21.03.2018
- Max. 80 people
- Reservation required
- Journey up the mountain: 6.00 pm
- Journey down the valley: 10.00 pm
- Car parking at the valley station of the Gaislachkoglbahn
- We recommend that you wear warm clothing so you enjoy the journey with the cable car
To make a reservation, telephone 0043 664 96 09 368